Just a Casual Tuesday Afternoon.




So this was my casual Tuesday afternoon a few weeks back when my Mum and I visited Ickworth house. I took my camera and she, well came with me and bought lunch. She did however also take my outfit posts and kept me company so I can't forget about that but anyway, it was lovely and quiet and I think I got some pretty good shots so I thought I'd share them with you and I also threw a few outfit posts in there too. 

Coat | Topshop (old)
Jeans | Topshop Joni Jeans
Trainers | Aldo

Jumper | Karen Millen

I love this Jumper because of the shape but it also has a black chiffon triangle at the back of it which just adds so much interest and makes it super pretty. It's also the perfect dress up, dress down piece which everyone needs in their wardrobe.

The sheep that were roaming about were so heavily pregnant some could hardly stand let alone walk. I think I'm going to try and go back once the lambs have been born to try to get some pictures of them too.


(This was me listening to people behind the row of tress talking about a tree that looked like a dragon. It was strange, trust me.)


There were honestly so many squirrels and robins roaming about. I think I followed the one in the top photo for a good 15 minutes trying to get some good shots of it. 


I know this post was a little bit picture heavy and I couldn't really talk about much but I just wanted to share them with you because what use are they all stored on my laptop doing nothing. 

♥ 



No comments:

Post a Comment