Current Lipstick Lovin'

MAC Lipstick in 'Craving' | Available here
Kiko Lip line in '712' | Available here

I have developed a new obsession for this lip combination. I recently picked up MAC 'Craving' lipstick and have been wearing it ever since but I was in Kiko not too long ago to purchase a lipstick and liner for one of my good friends who I was going to visit and I fell in love with the lipstick that I had picked for her that had to pick up two of them and the matching lip liner. When I got home I realised that the lipstick was rather similar to this one so I may do a comparison post on them soon! Anyway, I have been using the lipliner with this lipstick ever since as the shade matches almost perfectly and is only £1.90!

The Makeup bag featured is also a very recent purchase as I had been looking for a tiny one just to put in my handbag to hold a mirror, lipstick and maybe a touch up concealer on the odd occasion and this one perfectly fits! It is a small canvas bag with the words 'Glitter runs through my veins' with an oil cloth (maybe?) lining on the inside which will protect the makeup bag if there happens to be any nasty spillages. I picked this one up in a little independent store but you can also buy it here.

♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment