Sports Luxe.

If anyone had ever said to me that in a years time, you would be wearing Joggers out in public I would have laughed and replied "Absolutely no way!" but I would have been very wrong. 

Formal Joggers | Topshop
Jacket | Topshop (old)
Floaty Vest | River Island
Heels | Primark
Clutch bag | Miss Selfridge (On reverse side)

I ordered these joggers online after umming and arring over them for so long because I knew that if I didn't have them, I would regret it at some point in the future and at first I found them quite hard to style. Tucking in white shirts, throwing on a pair of ballet pumps, hat or no hat? Rucksack or clutch bag? until I started thinking outside of the box and thought about pretending they were just a smart pair of black trousers putting heels and a blazer with them just to give them that smart casual look. 

These joggers are really comfy and if you currently despise people that walk outside in sweats or onesies then these are something that would be perfect for you if there are days when you want to be comfier but don't want to 'dress down' too much. 


You could easily switch the heels out for a pair of strappy sandals if heels aren't your thing and the blazer could be changed to any colour or fit. Its all about customising to work for you. The joggers will fit differently depending on your shape and will work well with other things that may not have worked for me. They would look amazing with a bralet but I don't have to confidence to wear something like that, nor do I have the figure. It may really suit you to wear them with a jumper or a trench coat, it's just about experimenting for your individual shape and style and I say: Go for it! there are no rules with fashion.

♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment